Why is it important to see a Board Certified Orthodontist?
There are many reasons as to why patients should seek out a board certified orthodontist. Although any licensed dentist can put on braces, only a Board Certified Orthodontist has results that have been determined to be of the highest quality by the American Board of Orthodontics. Here are some other reasons why:
1. A Board Certified Orthodontist will have their orthodontic cases reviewed by an expert panel of other Board Certified Orthodontists.
2. A Board Certified Orthodontist will pass all written, oral, and clinical examinations necessary to become a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
3. A Board Certified Orthodontist is the highest level of academic achievement an Orthodontist can obtain.
4. In addition to these examinations, they must submit case studies of patients they have treated with great perfection.
5. The entire certification process will usually take anywhere from 5 to 10 years.
All of these points are valid but really it is simple! By choosing a Board Certified Orthodontist, you are ensuring that you or your child are receiving high quality orthodontic care.
Come Visit Your Board Certified Pensacola, Navarre, and Perido Orthodontist!
Fishbein Orthodontics is proud to have four locations conveniently located in Pensacola, Navarre, Pace and Perdido Florida. Board certified orthodontist Dr. Ben Fishbein is proud to serve these communities with high quality orthodontic care. Please browse the remainder of our website for more information on our practice. Should you have any questions on any of our treatments including early treatment, adolescent treatment, or adult treatment such as Invisalign, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you!